This is not your parents’ TV stand. The Moe’s Home Collection Paint Box 56 in. TV Stand – Gray / Multi is crafted of engineered wood, carefully painted and distressed to resemble steel. A healthy dose of primary color echoes Mondrian. Mounted on sizeable film reel-esque wheels, this stand works well for projection systems as it can easily wheel out and yet be moved back against the wall when not in use. With two small and three medium drawers, plus an open bay and a cabinet on the left, your storage needs are covered. At 28 pounds, this piece is easy to move. About Moe’s Moe’s continues to build a fabulous collection of furniture pieces from transitional to modern and for every budget and space. With lines often featured in today’s top decor and home magazines, rest assured that when you find something at Moe’s, you’ll be proud to call it your own. The company designs its own pieces, setting trends and making headlines, all with the environment in mind as well. From start to finish, you’ll love the Moe’s experience for your home. Dimensions: 56W x 16D x 21H in.; 28 lbs.. Industrial style on wheels. Engineered wood. Distressed steel gray finish with primary color accents. Cabinet, open bay, and 5 drawers. Holds flat screen TVs up to 56 in..
This gallery contains 5 photos →
This gallery contains 7 photos →
This gallery contains 3 photos →
Give your home decor an infusion of style with this adjustable height tripod table lamp. The wood and metal design features a cherry wood finish with antique brass accents and a beige linen drum shade. Inspired by the basic surveyor’s three-leg stand, this is a handsome look for a den, study or living area.
ThinkEco’s modlet smartAC kit allows you to wirelessly network your built-in air-conditioner so you have better control. Why not conveniently set on/off schedules to precool your room before you arrive home? Or view and change your room temperature from your browser or smartphone so you can be sure your room is always the right temperature based on occupancy. The modlet smartAC kit comes with one modlet (modern outlet) for your built-in air-conditioner, one thermostat remote that enables wireless temperature-based control of your unit and a USB gateway for your PC/Mac for network connectivity. Simply create an online account on mymodlet.com and follow on-screen instructions to set up your air-conditioner. Please note that multiple modlet smartAC kits and regular modlets can be networked under the same account, so you can grow your network as needed. Because built-in air conditioners are equipped with different plugs, please check each plug type before purchasing.
Withings Smart Blood Pressure Monitor (for iPhone, iPad and Touch)
1. It’s super easy to set up! I pulled it out of the box, connected it to my iPad with the cable that is attached to the monitor, and it was all ready to go! Three minutes or less! Since I had already configured my scale, it immediately recognized who I was and was ready to go.
2. You can configure your blood pressure monitor for more than one person, so I set my husband up, too. A simple tap on user icon changes the user.
3. You can configure the monitor to take your blood pressure one time or take it three times and average the results. (I like this because I have a phobia to blood pressure cuffs and always read high the first time.)
4. The results were accurate compared to a blood pressure monitor I own that was recommended to me by my doctor.
5. My iPad and iPhone keeps track of my daily progress – weight, fat, and lean with the Withings scale and blood pressure with the Withings monitor. You can even track results both in the morning and evening. The results can be read as a listing or as a graph.
6. It stores neatly in a small box.